Physical Therapy Professional Support
- Actively participates with local university Physical Therapy Programs in clinical training of Physical Therapists. Our clinical staff has mentored over three dozen doctoral students of physical therapy and typically offer learning experiences to 4-5 students every year.
- Participates with the local universities’ under-graduate programs to provide required clinical externship programs for Kinesiology/Exercise Physiology majors.
- Regularly participates with the local high schools for career-day presentations, and onsite group observations of PT in action.
- Actively involved with the political affairs including Lobbying State Representatives for expansion of access of physical therapy services for our community. In June of 2011 Jeff testified before the State Senate Business and Professions Committee on behalf of Direct Access to Physical Therapy. That bill SB924 ultimately passed out of committee (a first for the California Physical Therapy Association). At the time of this posting the bill is awaiting consideration by the State Senate.
- Members of American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) and California Physical Therapy Association (CPTA).
For more information visit:
We regularly support local organizations doing good for our community:
- Claremont Middle School Athletic Department
- Claremont High School Basketball Boosters
- Rio Hondo Prep athletics
- Campus Crusade for Christ Mission Trips
- Our Lady of Assumption Catholic Church