Kare Youth League
- KYL is a non-profit after school sports and activity league for kids ages 5-12, there are three centers located in Arcadia, Covina, and Upland.
- Jeff sits on the Board of Directors, acts as Board Vice President and serves on the investment committee.
- The Body Center sponsors “I Kare for Youth” Breakfast held annually in March and also sponsors the KYL circus in June.
- The Body Center sponsors Kare Youth Leagues 5K run/walk at the Santa Fe Dam along with a health and wellness fair, which is held annually in November.
- The Body Center provides rehabilitation services to high school memberships.
- To find out more or to get involved visit: https://www.kyl.org/news/
Shoes That Fit
- Supports Shoes that fit, it is a non-profit that provides shoes and essential school supplies during fall and spring
- The Body Center is a collection site for backpacks and baskets.
- To learn more or to get involved visit: https://www.shoesthatfit.org/
- Non-profit woman’s crisis center focused on providing pregnant women support and prenatal care to promote healthy babies.
- The Body Center participates in annual fundraiser dinner sponsoring a table.
- The Body Center collects clothing and baby supplies to give to expectant mothers.
- To learn more or to get involved visit: https://www.alternateavenues.net/
L.A. County Fair
- Fairplex is a non-profit organization that runs the LA County Fair and Fairplex in support of the Fairplex learning centers.
- Jeff Fairley is an associate member of Fairplex and works with the Claremont Community group.
- Raise money for the Yellow Bus Fund to support transportation of Claremont area children to the Fair-time education during the LA County Fair.
- Here at The Body Center we are selling discounted tickets for the L.A. County Fair, for each ticket sold $1 goes to a non-profit organization. Call or come on in to check out our prices.
- To learn more or to get involved visit: https://www.lacountyfair.com/2011/index.asp