What to Expect
Thank you for choosing The Body Center Physical Therapy. In order for your time here to go as smooth as possible, we would like to prepare you with what to bring and what to expect at your initial evaluation and follow-up appointments.
Initial Evaluation (First Visit)
What to bring with you:
- Prescription from Referring Physician, if possible.
- Insurance card(s) and/or Method of Payment. (We accept Mastercard, Visa, checks, and cash.)
- Bring any relevant MRI or X-Rays, if possible. (PT will review and return to you at the end of the appointment)
- Remember to wear clothing that is comfortable and exercise-appropriate. For example, pants with an elastic waistband, sweat pants, yoga pants, shorts tend to be too revealing, it is best if shorts are at least knee length, and a t-shirt or tank top.
What to Expect while you are here:
Filling out Paperwork:
- Consent Forms
- Medical History
- Health Questionnaire
Initial Assessment with Physical Therapist:
- Review Medical History
- Treatment Options
- Plan of Care
- Sign in at the front desk.
- Make appropriate payment if necessary.
- Be prepared to start with a warm-up exercise.
- Physical Therapist and Physical Therapy Aides will be in the gym to assist you.