Pilates Studio Etiquette
- Please sign in prior to each class/session.
- Please arrive on time so as not to interrupt a class in progress.
- Turn off cell phones, better yet, leave them in your car to help us maintain a peaceful and stress-free environment.
- Please secure valuables elsewhere, we are not responsible for lost of stolen articles.
- As a courtesy to others, please refrain from wearing any perfume/cologne.
- Mention any pre-existing injuries or special conditions to the instructor prior to class/session.
- Appropriate exercise attire must be worn, for example yoga pants, sweat pants, shorts should be at least knee length (they are often too revealing), along with a t-shirt or tank top.
- Water must be in an enclosed, unbreakable container. Food is not permitted.
Our studio etiquette guidelines are designed so all clients can experience a successful, safe, and enjoyable workout. Thank you for your cooperation.