Insurance and Payment Plans
The Body Center Physical Therapy and Pilates is a member of the Preferred Therapy Providers Inc., and is a preferred provider for many insurances. We do courtesy insurance verifications, “this is a verification of benefits; it is not a guarantee of payment.” We highly recommend that you call your insurance or check your insurance policy because you are ultimately responsible for all of your medical bills. Additionally, we work diligently in filing insurance claims, submitting authorization requests and maintaining current prescriptions to minimize interruptions in patient care. Most insurance requires a prescription from your doctor in order to start care. Our tax ID number is listed below for your convenience.
Tax ID number: 20-5610074
Insurance & Payment Plans Accepted:
- All major PPO insurance plans (Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Cigna, Aetna, United Healthcare*)
- Workers’ Compensation
- Self-pay rates available
- Auto accident insurance claims accepted on a case-by-case basis
Insurances Currently Accepted
(Insurances in Alphabetical Order, Click on the view below to expand.)
- Aetna (AZ, CA)
- Affiliated Health Funds
- American PPO
- Ancillary Care Services (ACS)
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Calif FDNT Medical Care-Orange CO PPO
- Cigna Healthcare California PPO
- Coastalcomp Healthnetworks
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems, INC.
- First Health/CCN
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network
- Health Payors Organization, LTD., dba HPO
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Intelligent Medical Solutions MPN (IMS MPN)
- Interplan Health Group/IHG
- National Choicecare, Inc. (NCC PPO)
- National Preferred Providor Network (NPPN)
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Pacificare (CA) (ON,NV,TX)
- Prime Health Services, INC.
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Procura Management, INC.
- Provider Networks of America, INC. (PRO-NET)
- Provider Select, INC.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, INC.
- The Reny Company
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TLC Advantage, L.LC.
- Union Pacific RR Employees Health Systems
- United Healthcare* (Please call our office for UHC coverage at the Body Center)
- USA Managed Care Organization
- WC Expansion Program
Message to the Patient
In this changing insurance environment, with costs skyrocketing and reimbursement to providers shrinking, The Body Center has prided itself on performing a high level of therapy care, performed in a one-on-one environment, using the latest evidence-based interventions to help achieve superior outcomes. We will never compromise the care that we provide our patients because of the insurance companies or governmental attempts at squeezing our reimbursement.