Pilates challenges the spine and peripheral joints, increasing the elasticity of muscles and the flexibility of joints. This balance between strength and flexibility drastically reduces the potential for injury. Our Pilates facility is complete with a Stott Reformer group room, Balance Body Reformer Private Training/Rehab gym, and Cadillac apparatus.
The Benefits of Pilates
- Pilates emphasizes flowing movements requiring the use of multiple muscle groups simultaneously.
- Controlled breathing and concentration are essential, making Pilates truly a workout for the body and the mind.
- It avoids the tendency of many exercise forms to emphasize the muscles which are stronger and to neglect those which are already weaker. In this way Pilates can help your body to regain efficient patterns of motion – a great benefit to those recovering from injury, professional athletes and performers, or anyone seeking good posture and optimal health.
- Our staff is highlighted by Certified (Stott and Polestar) instructors. Our instructors have diverse training and experience to integrate functional core training exercises using Bosu trainer and stability balls to provide variety to clients who desire complementary activities.
- We offer private pilates with one-on-one instruction.
- We also have group reformer classes at all levels from beginner to advanced levels and athletic pilates.
- Click here to go to our web scheduler.